- Project "Say NO to hate speech" implemented in Riga
- Results of foreign student and migrant survey on manifestations of intolerance in Latvia
- Training for teachers “Migration, Development and Human Rights”
- International conference “Effective ways of addressing hate crimes and hate speech”
- The LCHR concluded the first stage of online hate speech monitoring project
- Five training seminars in high schools "Active European Citizenship"
- FRA antisemitism survey
- "Different Client in Diverse Latvia II" project is concluded
- Seminar "Muslim Minorities in Europe: Diversity Asset or Vulnerable Minorities?"
- Seminar "Combating Discrimination and Intolerance Based on a Person’s Sexual Orientation"
- LCHRES in co-operation with human european consultancy and the Migration Policy Group organises a seminar on the role of NGOs in combating discrimination
- Regional seminar ‘Prevention of Discrimination in Europe and Latvia: Theory and Practice’ in Ventspils
- Regional seminar ‘Prevention of Discrimination in Europe and Latvia: Theory and Practice’ takes place in Liepaja
- Seminar 'Anti-discrimination in Europe and Latvia' 05.05.2004.
- Training workshop for Latvian NGOs: "Fighting Racial Discrimination" 22.04.2004 - 23.04.2004.
- Comparative paper “Combating hate crime in Latvia and the Czech Republic: legislation, police practice and the role of NGOs”
- Psychological Effects of Hate Crime – Individual Experience and Impact on Community
- Combating Hate Crimes in Latvia: Legislation and Police Practice
- Brochure "Hate Crimes"
- Roma in Public Education
- National Data Collection Report 2005: Latvia